Bottlecap bracelet

I love bottle caps that’s no secret. I’ve loved since I was a kid and would dig them out of the gravel at the pop can recycling place when I’d go with my grandpa and dad to turn our cans. In fact I was given a magnetic device once to pick them up. Ah memories. I even had a bottle cap belt. I think I need to order me a new one of those!




I got this awesome jewelry kit of bottle caps! I was in heaven!!

Today’s project and few coming up are of the bottle cap persuasion:




I got these vintage beauties at Hobby Lobby and trust me it was hard to choose because there were so many that wanted to follow me home!

They definitely needed to become a bracelet! It was hard to pick which caps to put on the bracelet because I loved them all!!

I had a bracelet in my box of jewelry making jumbles waiting for the light of day who knew it would rock some bottle caps?




Anyways I got this great punch with my bottle cap goodness, next I added a jump in and then attached to my bracelet.




  I love my new bracelet and can't wait to make more fun bottle cap jewerly!!   Thanks for stopping

Comments

Popular Posts