Love Quote

One project I will never get tired of is framing stuff. It’s an expensive yet fun way to decorate. You can get snap-able photo frames from the $ Store or Wal-Mart or sometimes a thrift store and the possibilities are endless. You can frame anything from wrapping paper, to quotes or of course pictures :0)

Today’s project is for Valentine’s I stumbled across my vellum quotes while cleaning the studio and one stood out for me:





And the greatest of these is love 1 Corinthians 13

I love that verse! It’s perfect for Valentine’s! I cut out the verse than as you can see used some bright pink paper to make the verse stand out.




Next I added black (of course) attached with double stick tape.


Last I placed into my little frame and it’s ready to display!!




  Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!  

Comments

Popular Posts