Feeling spooky...again

Even though I am really REALLY bummed summer if officially over. I do like fall football, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pie blizzards, the colors, etc. Minus the cold weather.

If you've been with me for a while, you know one of my favorite holidays in the universe is Halloween (besides St. Patrick's Day). I've been in the "planning stages" and I think I'm going to decorate this weekend (maybe). I also am working on Day of the Dead early this year as well. I am excited to decorate my apartment since it's my own space and I can go all out if I want to.

I will be sharing projects again soon and pictures of my studio next week. Just bear with me. Dad retired last Friday and his party is Saturday so once that gets out of the way then I'll be back to normal as I possibly can.

Later Days!

Comments

Popular Posts