Blog O Ween Day 30

Today is Halloween Eve!! 

I am sharing some fun vintage Halloween ads with you!


Here's a fun 60's Coke Ad 


When I was a kid, McDonalds Halloween Happy Meals were the best ever!! We had some many of these pails growing up. We used to use them over our porch light to give a spooky look. I actually have the front one that I found at Goodwill. The ad is from 1987.



Remember when cigarette ads were in magazines? Good times. This is Lucky Strike Cigarettes. I believe this is around the 40's-50's because of the Navy War Bond shout out in the corner. 



 For only $1,00 you can get a life size vampire bat!! It follows commands!! Sign me up.


This ad reminds me of the Orbitz gum TV commercials. It's quite comical.  

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent  



Comments

Popular Posts