Blog O Ween Day 29

We're winding down the last spooky crafts for Halloween 2020! I can't believe it's nearly over. I do have a plan to do an additional spooky wreath for after Halloween to hang up between now and Christmas. But that will be after Blog O Ween.

It's a two for one craft today!! 

I had a dream about getting a tattoo of a pineapple turned into a Jack O Lantern so I knew I had to make it somewhat a reality.... My recent trip to Dollar Tree in the Crafter's Square items I found a small wooden pineapple (and the inspo my pineapple Jack O Lantern earring from Lucky Hell Cat):


Next, I painted it black and orange (instead of the typical pineapple colors):


I had use a Jack O Lantern pattern to draw the face on:



I took my paint pens to fill the face in:


Next up another Jack O Lantern craft! I also picked up this paper Mache box:


Basically the same thing as the pineapple, paint it orange, and add a face:


 It's super cute! I put my pumpkin jewelry in it!! 


Stay Spooky!!

Miss Mag Nificent 





Comments

Popular Posts