Sort of Wordless Wednesday: Flower Festival

Saturday we did a spur of the moment trip to Saint Celia's Cathedral for their annual flower festival. I saw it in the paper and said let's go. So we did.

The theme was "At the movies" local flower companies and people did arrangements based on different movies so I'll share just a couple of my favorites with you:



Of course my most favorite was the Grease set up. They had made the car from flower boxes, had records everywhere and then two shakes make of flowers as you can see here. Very creative!



Next was Hello Dolly. Here's a close up of the red flowers. They used feather plumes in the display.



Followed by Hairspray. I had wished they had dressed the mannequin in a Tracy Turnblad  style outfit but I loved the hair spray can (Aqua clutch) they should had plastic cockroaches too just saying.

Last but not least is Phantom of the Opera:






This was such a beautiful display! The cathedral itself was amazing too.

Happy Wednesday!


Comments

Popular Posts