Ipsy Glam Bag Review!

I realized it's February 1st and I'm really behind on my reviews. Been working on Anti Valentines Day stuff too. So here's January's Ipsy glambag:

All eyes on you Bag

First off this bag is super cute very Andy Warhol inspired!







Hikari cosmetics cream metallic pigment shadow in mink: I get a lot of browns in shadows which is good since I didn't have any prior to Ipsy it's a shimmery color and pretty.

Pur~lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 eye adore serum: good product not much of a difference yet.

theBalm Cosmetics Mr. Write (Now) pencil: Again I don't use these but I do like theBalm cosmetics.

Jelly pong pong Fairy lashes CURL mascara: This is the 2nd Jelly pong pong product I've received and I love mascara so this hits a home run for me!

Last smiles organic lip balm in peppermint cream: This is MY favorite product! It smells good and went on smooth and I love it!!

Overall the bag gets an A.


Comments

Popular Posts