Kitchen Remake: Cupboard organization

Hello! I am fighting a cold that took captive of me Saturday so I've felt lazy. But I wanted to throw up a quick post.

As you recalled, I'm in the process of finally Remaking my kitchen. I've never really had done anything special with it until now. I've never did a post about this I had started it but of course I never got around to finishing it. 

Saturday, I made a Target stop and picked up so items from the dollar and up section I found these cute red and white baskets that came with a large and two small which turned out perfect for all my additional spices, my baking stuff and the extra I used to place my cupcake liners and cookie cutters:



I got some chalkboard labels as well and chalk markers (where have these been my whole life?). I was really happy how this turned out. I had pink baskets but I am slowly stepping away from pink stuff it's still one of my favorite colors but I am going for a more retro kitchen vibe which has a lot of red/black in it.

Stay tuned! I will be doing an Ipsy review this week!

Comments

Popular Posts