Bathroom Re-Make: Switching things up

Hello!

As part of the bathroom remake, I found a pin on Pinterest on using a stool as a shelf in the bathroom. I just so happened to have a stool in the living room that I got from a flea market from my friend Vicki. Here's the before:

Sorry for the blurriness. But this was the shelf before if you remember I had found this in the trash so I squeezed it in next to the sink and then papered it. Here's the after:



I put my make up stuff on top, and my bins for TP underneath. Next I took a smaller locker shelf and placed it under the sink for the rest of my items that were on the shelf:


You're probably wondering what I did with the shelf? I relocated it to the living room where the stool was:





It looks much nicer here and I can place my shoes on there!

*******************

Sorry for my absence this week, my aunt Cindy unexpectedly passed away Monday. I was really close to her and she will be missed greatly!


My aunt is sitting in the yellow







 When I was looking for pictures, I realized this was the most recent one I had of her from about 4 years ago when my dad had surgery my cousin came from Colorado with her son to be with me so we got together for supper at Runza we closed down the restaurant! It was a wonderful time I regret not getting any more photos of her. I last saw her at Christmas Eve. I wished I had said more to her.  Remember to take pictures as often as you can! Make memories! Life is so short!

Have a great week!


Comments

Popular Posts