Tie dye Make-Up Bag

*note: I am on vacation this week so enjoy some post dated entries!*

The other night at work I pulled out my little moustache make up and noticed how bad it looked:




Pen VS Purse, pen won and it got all over my stuff including my make up bag sigh.

Then I remembered I had some leftover tie dye from the A-Z challenge I knew I had a project on my hands!

First I cleaned up what I could of the ink and set it on some paper towels then misted it with water:




I filled another mister with the leftover tie dye and began to spray the wallet:




Here’s the one side:




After the both sides were sprayed pretty well, I placed the bag in a zip loc bag and sealed. I set it aside for a couple hours:




Of course the next steps I didn’t photograph but you get the idea if you dyed before. I rinsed the bag in cold water then hung it to dry. Now after it dries the bag is slightly lighter than before which is okay. I could have let the bag set long to make it darker but I love how it turned out:




Thanks for stopping by! I will return next week from my vacation!!

Comments

Popular Posts