Weekend recap: Junkstock

Hi! Well as you recall, I went to Junkstock Friday. It was a very hot day with temps in the 90’s. We then had a storm so they opened late Saturday and Sunday I found the guy’s from American Pickers were there!! But of course I had to work Sunday.

None the less had a blast junking! Here are some photos:



You don’t see these anymore! Mint condition too




Great idea for plants!




One of my favorite vendors that make buttons from vintage comic books gave me a free one because I was wearing my Captain America Shirt!




Need a score board?

So what did I get? Well I’m so glad you asked!




I got a cute Junkstock bag (perfect for the harvest edition!) Some old maps for my brother, metal frogs to be spray painted, a Kodak Brownie camera (a steal), the Mustang emblem for my cousin, the repo school card (not pictured I got some jewelry too) and a yardstick.

And of course my buttons:


  I had a great time and can't wait for the Harvest Edition!!

Comments

Popular Posts