The Keith Urban experince

Wow. I know it’s been a long time since I posted. You would know after all. A lot has been going on not to mention I haven’t the creative pull in a long while either you know how that is. Anyways a lot has happened one of them is Keith Urban.

I’m a die- hard country music and I really wasn’t serious about (country music) until college. You know I am a Kenny Chesney fan hard core, but I do like other singers. Like Keith Urban.

I had an opportunity to attend his concert last Friday night and let me just say I was impressed:
Be still my heart!!!

First off Keith is married to gorgeous Nicole Kidman who I was told I have resemblance to (I know right!) but he is very talented let me emphasize the VERY.


His guitar skills are 2nd to none he can JAM!! I think that’s what floored me the most.

One of my favorite pics and my favorite song "Without You"

I have been to not very many country concerts. I’ve seen Kenny 3 times, Dierks Bentely, Sugarland, Billy Currington, Trace Adkins, and Uncle Kraker. And I have to say Keith Urban blew them all out of the water (sorry Kenny).

stage before the show starts!

Dustin Lynch and Little Big Town opened for him too and they were equally awesome.

It was the best experience ever.

Comments

Popular Posts