The itch

The weather is starting to change I already feel it. Pumpkin flavored goodness is out (I already had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks) and the Halloween decorations are out. The ten million dollar question… How early do you decorate for Halloween?

The other morning I caved and bought some cheap Halloween decorations at Wal-Mart I can’t resist especially glitter covered goodness:



I’ve been resisting the urge to decorate but I may cave under pressure and start. Usually I wait till end of September to do it. I have tons of decorations for Halloween because all you know hands down it’s my favorite Holiday. For me I go into careful planning in decorating too because of the fact I have so much stuff and I like to place my items differently than I did last year now I don’t always keep track of where I put my decorations but a general idea, it also means I have to take my year round down for about a month when my Halloween decorations are center stage.

I’m a bit of an OCD; I’m always changing stuff on my walls, coffee table, etc.

I usually don’t look too much for new decorations because I have so much but sometimes I can’t help myself. Stay tuned I’ll be back to share pictures of my decorating and projects too!!

Comments

Popular Posts