Good Bye 2012

I know, I've lacked posting on here BIG TIME. But hopefully one of my goals for 2013 will be better at that. PROMISE!!!

It's actually hard to top my 2012 goal which is to lose 50 pounds. I actually did it! 51 pounds exactly. I should post about that.

Anyways some of my goals for 2013 aren't that exciting, however I will be turning the big 30 in April and I'm already planning the ulitmate party :)

One major thing on my list is which has been for the past year is minor "home improvement" projects. I have been in my place almost 2 years. I'm starting to get into this "nesting" phase where I need to change or improve things in my apartment. I've gotten a start my studio is one of them.

The only major renovating in the studio I've done so far  is re-arrange things, de-clutter, and removed contact paper from my desk. That's it. But I'm looking at some other ideas, plus possibly looking for a new work space as well.

Also I really want to "re-do" my bathroom. I have a theme beach/Hawaiian but I want to branch off a little, I'm thinking vintage mermaid.

I've heard of people doing 30/30 projects. 30 bags in 30 days. I may take on this challenge. Plus do some organzing in the process.

As for doing anything exciting for NYE, I plan on staying in. I'm fighting a cold after having the flu over Christmas weekend. Here hoping for a healthy 2013!

Thank you for being loyal readers!! I appreicate you more than you know!

Comments

Popular Posts