Rubber

Yesterday I ran to the $ Tree for cleaning supplies (they work just as good as the expensive kind but cheaper!) when I noticed the cool rubbery mat stuff you can put in the cupboards for your dishes in black and white print. I already have it my cupboards when I moved but not in black and white my color theme for kitchen and living room. You know that already.

Anyways I was thrilled to pieces and for buck why not I know this stuff goes for like $5 bucks a pop locally. I happily put the roll in my basket.

I get home the first thing I do of course it grab my step stool (I'm pretty short) and emptied my bottom shelf of cupboard, grabbed the old rubbery mat as a pattern. Well I unrolled the new mat and.... Can you guess what happen?

Yup it was enough to for just one shelf. I shouted out really?? To no one in particular. I was so mad but this is my fault since I didn't read the fine and duh that's why it's so cheap because it's one roll = one shelf in your cupboard. Color me stupid. But I went ahead and cut the rubbery mat to size and put it in my cupboard shelf anyways.

So I need to get two rolls to finish the two other shelves in my cupboard and even though my dumb blonde moment. I do admit it does look pretty awesome. It's a win.

Comments

Popular Posts