Leave it alone and it comes home

Do you remember the Nursery Rhyme Little Bo Peep? At the end of the rhyme it says "leave them alone, and they'll come home wagging the tails behind them". I think that can be the same about my mojo.

Slowly it's coming back. I have an urge to do more with vinyl records I have a project that I've already done but I have yet to share on here OOPS! I plan to get around to it promise!

Also I've been playing around with the idea of painting behind my bed. I wanted to do this for a while now, I wanted to use foam board as my surface because it's big enough but Wal-Mart ran out on a trip I took before Christmas. I also want do a technique that I haven't done since college either working with packing tape here is an example Alissa was my instructor when I was in college.

So slowly Mojo is making it's way back home!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts