Weekly Update March 29-April 3

Happy Easter Guys and Dolls!

Only 210 Days Until Halloween!!

This week has been rough! But let's get into it! Also how is March already over? Last year March took FOREVER!!! Am I right? 

Also our Mask Mandate Ended Wednesday March 31 (in my town anyways). I am not sure how I feel about that. Even though I am fully vaccinated, I still will be wearing a mask. Most places I think probably will still keep their guidelines the same? At least I hope so! In the beginnings I know I struggled with it! But now 365 days later it's 2nd nature. So it'll be interesting!

Anyways.....

March 29th 

I invested in some tealights that run by remote control and holy shit (#gamechanger). I will be purchasing more of these puppies!! 

Also I got some purple lights with a timer for the bathroom (more on that this week!). The extra set I put in the beauty room:    



Last but not least, Season 3 of Ten Fold More Wicked (a historical true crime podcast) kicked off and it's going to be a good one!

March 30th

I had to work a 12 hour shift (not fun). So I really do too much but catch up on sleep!

March 31st 

My friend Charity and I went to the Durham museum to see the Guitar exhibit (more on that Wednesday!) We also had time to stop by Flying Worm Vintage I found a new giant vintage brooch and Wilma Flintstone pearls!



April 1st 

As always it's laundry day and I stayed away from Fools since the day is not really my favorite. 

April 2nd 

I got a new poster from Etsy a vintage Beetlejuice advertisement:


  

I am waiting on a few more spooky art pieces and my room will be complete!!


April 3rd 

My work week started as usual. I celebrated Easter a bit early since I work the holiday:


Also, I finally caught the Law & Order SVU episode where Stabler comes back!!! It was so good! I can't wait for the new Law & Order Organized Crime series! 

Hope everyone had a good week! 

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts