Spooky Small Business: Girl in the Graveyard

I love supporting small businesses added bonus: If they're a spooky small business! I found about Girl in the Graveyard from another spooky small business Witchwood Bags (which they'll be featured in a future post). 

Girl in the Graveyard is a bathroom/self care company. If you know me I love taking baths, so I was completely on board with this company!

The also have excellent customer service. My order was extremely late, when I contacted them about this, they were kind enough to reship my order with additional goodies! That's a positive in my book and I will be ordering again! They are ethically sourced, vegan and cruelty free! I will be doing a full on review including the products I've used so far!

First up: Packaging




All my bath products came wrapped in stripped tissue paper with cute stickers. 

Also all the products have unique/cute labels on them as well, they definitely look good in a spooky bathroom!!

Products: 





I hate to admit, but I didn't want to use this products because of how neat it looks on the inside:




I finally caved and I am in LOVE it smells amazing (think tropical drinks). It foams up nicely and feels good when I use it.


I LOVE a good bubble bath both products I received were fantastic! 


This was one of my bonus products. I was tempted to actually order it so it was nice that it came in my order so I could try it! Like I said with Cursed they're both fantastic bubble baths! 


Remember when bath salts were all the rage? I was really excited to see they featured fun bath salts! Graveyard dirt adds an extra dark element to your bath!! 

Soaps (not pictured).  Here is what I got:

Spellbound

Bewitched 

Black Magic 

The only one I did not use as of yet is Black Magic but I haven't been much of a bar soap gal until now!

The best part? I got a free sample of Strange and Unusual sugar scrub along with a sticker and a small planchette! It came a really cute bag!!


I give Girl in the Graveyard an A+

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent  


Comments

Popular Posts