November Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Hello! I know it's been awhile especially and Ipsy review since I missed October. I also plan to do a Loot Crate review too. Then some holiday projects that I'm working on.

So let's get on with the review!

Beauty Blast Glam Bag



First the bag is so pretty! This is why I love getting Ipsy because the bags are so fun and clever.

Products:

Jelly Pong Pong-Liquid Gossamer- When I opened the product it smells a little odd. I had to use the other lip item in bag just to see it work. The product is sticky. I probably won't be using it much.

tre'StiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Nantucket Nude- I've gotten products from this company in my bags before some I'm familiar with them. The color is indeed nude you almost can't see it so that's why I paired it with the Jelly Pong Pong. I will use it but as a base for my other lip stuff.

Lee-Anni Eco Go away gloomy day serum- Not sure the whole concept of this product I don't use a toner so I used it after my bath. I haven't noticed much of a difference after using it but still seems to be a good product.

Smash box Cosmetics Full Exposure Mascara- I love getting mascara and this is the 3rd time I've gotten some from Ipsy. I've also gotten Smash box products before too. I love it!

INSPR beauty eye shadow in Carnival- This is a brown-ish color I'm starting to use more Earth tones in my make up I do love a good eye shadow!

I'm bummed I didn't get any nail color in my bag as well as some of the other fun products there was mood matcher lipstick too! I would have loved that!!

Overall I'm giving the bag a C. It looks like I will be re-taking the Quiz. I haven't done that in awhile so it's time to change it up!!

Comments

Popular Posts