May Ipsy Glam Bag review

Sorry I’m a little late on posting, but I have been busy with Relay it’s almost here. I will have some projects after Relay for now let’s get onto the May Ipsy glam bag:



Jet Setter Glam Bag

The bag is super cute

Amie Naturally Kind Moisturizer I’ve gotten them before in my bags but I get lazy and don’t use them. I forget to wash my face sometimes too. But did try this product so I like it

Luxie Beauty Tapered Blending Eye Brush: I’ve gotten a Luxie brush before for blush and I love it so I was thrilled to receive this brush

Bella Pierre Cosmetics Waterproof gel eyeliner pencil: I get tons of eyeliner pencils from Ipsy and I seriously don’t know how to use them but I’ll figure it out one day

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on lips pencil/Revolution High Color Lip gloss I got two colors fail bait an bittersweet. I have yet to try those though bittersweet looks a bit too dark for me. I have used the lip pencil and I do like that

Briogeo Rosarco Milk reparative leave-in condition spray I’m not really into leave-in conditioners but the product is nice so I will try to get into the habit of using it.

Overall I give the glam bag an A

Comments

Popular Posts