Wonder Woman Mirror

You know I love superheroes, and recently I had something that was begging to make over. If you remembered I had altered a mirror it was one of my first altering attempt:



It’s hung in my studio then I relocated it to my bedroom. But in my mind I kept thinking it needs to be re-worked. Finally I took the time to do it.

First of course I had to remove all the paper and glue:




It took some goo gone and soaking in warm soapy water.

Next I tapped about half way of the frame then began painting top blue bottom red:




It took several coats here’s what it looks like painted:




Next I added the Wonder Woman logo painted that yellow, and then I took my star punch to make the white stars:





Once the yellow dried (after a couple coats) I traced the logo with gold Tulip slick paint:




The last step is I took some gloss finish to it and added a blue ribbon:

Forgive my rolled out of bed look


I absolutely loved it now more than ever!

Have a great holiday weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts