More bathroom organization

It’s hard to believe that summer’s almost order. I’m seeing fall stuff out and I keep thinking not yet just not yet, it has gone so fast!

Today I am sharing a quick little organization post I do have another that I did while I was on vacation that I need to share as well.

As you know I did a bathroom remake over the winter and it’s been great until I noticed my little shelf next to the sink was in need of organizing:




My Little Caddy from Thirty One was over flowing and I couldn’t find anything so I emptied it. I relocated all my hair ties onto some carbineer clips:




I took one of my many take out boxes, placed my bows and barrettes in it. I also relocated my hairspray, dry shampoo, and mouth wash to my over the toilet shelf.

Here’s the after:




Looks so much better!!

Thanks for stopping

Comments

Popular Posts