Pinwheel wreath

It's been awhile I know.  And July is almost over and not a single post not good. Anyways the summer has been a dry and hot one. But honestly I don't mind it too much since well, I sleep through it. I do need some beach time ASAP!!

I made this summer wreath at the begining of the month so I'm sharing it with you. I started out with a wooden frame:

I painted blue:



 Next, I took some of my beachy paper and made pinwheels:

I used glue dots to them together.

Here is the finished product:




I added a ribbon on the back and presto! A fun summer wreath!!

So you're probably wondering how HOT is it?? Well my friend Robbie sent me this picture of our fishing hole at Hormel Park Bridge of it DRY:

He and his dad were able to walk on it!! I was stunned to see that picture! Hoping we get some rain soon!!!



Comments

Popular Posts