Winter Blues

We’ve been spoiled with unseasonably warm weather this winter in the Midwest after a month of no snow we got dumped on a week ago (like Mother Nature was eating a fiber one bar). I have a case of the winter blues. I think that maybe why I haven’t posted lately and also enjoying the nice weather. Here’s what I like to be doing:


*De-cluttering On the last nice day before the snow, I had gone through my stuffed animals and got rid of a bag to give to my church for our Youth Group’s Teddy Bear project. Most of my stuff is still in storage and my goodness! I have tons of stuff! Well after moving 2 times, you put lots away in storage. I so need to get rid of a huge chunk of it garage sale season will be around the corner soon!

*Fishing- After picking up a pole for the first time ever last year I am ready to go again. I never realized something like fishing could be so fun and relaxing but it is!

*The beach- Enough said.

*Photography- I want to as always do more of this.

*Sitting on my deck. I bought this awesome chair last year and I didn’t spend near enough time out on my deck but I plan to change that too!

*Swinging- I read in Cosmo magazine that swinging burns 200 calories, good for the leg muscles, and is something you’re never too old for. I took advantage of some swing time too and it was such good therapy!

On another note I am creating and I have to cram my Valentine’s posts in next week since I’ve slacked on that. Well not really I’m not much of a V-day person. Though I try hard to get into the spirit

Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts