Sometimes you just gotta roll with the punches...

... Even if you don't like it.

The bench auction is in 6 days, seis (spanish), ono (Hawaiian), sechs (German) you get the idea.

I just checked my e-mail on my phone to find out that on Friday the 12th, from 4 to 8 we get time to do touch-ups on our benches. Honestly that isn't enough time ideally. My bench needs a little more TLC than the others I'm afraid. Do to the vandalism it received two months ago, plus with it being nasty hot (heat index over 100) the keyboard has became a bit wrapped my plan was to replace the whole thing but with my work schdule and I get only 1 day or night off (Thursday) this week. Plus it's a process to make the keyboard.

I should of done it on my vacation I had the time just didn't get around to it. I thought for sure I get more time before the auction to work with her. Live and learn I guess. I am going to weigh my options and see if (somehow) I can pull this off. Otherwise I will just do paint touch ups and replace the missing pedal then whoever gets my bench I will offer to replace the keyboard for them.  It's the least I can do.

Comments

Popular Posts