Relay for Life

Okay I am trying this again my last blog didn't post good grief maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I already had myspace issues. And I should be getting crap done elsewhere oh well.

Tonight is Relay For Life and I'm excited. All the stress, blood, sweat, and tears are worth seeing dad take his lap as a 2-year survivior (okay no blood but the others are a definate) plus I finally have a digital camera so I take pictures of tonight and have them right away as opposed to taking them on a disposable forgetting to develop them and forgetting where I put the damn camera. All I can say is:

EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. I WILL NOT STRESS I WILL NOT STRESS I WILL NOT STRESS.

I think I did enought of that last few months trying to get this together it's time to let the cards fall as they may and have a good time! I better go otherwise I never get stuff done! Later Days!

Comments

Popular Posts