Thred Up Experience Part 1

I know it's been ages since I've written, but I am working on it!

I fell down a rabbit hole of a new obsession: Thred Up.

Thred Up is online thrifting store that's been around since 2009. At first, I was skeptical because your girl likes to shop in actual thrift stores because you know, it's all about the hunt for me. And I never have a plan or a list etc.

However, I watched a recent You Tube Video by Rachel Masky (formally the Pinup Companion) and she did a Thred Up haul and she offered a discount. I mean come on, you can't say no to a discount code right??

So I have been ordering pretty regularly and I also ordered a clean out too!

Let's get the break down:

Thred Up is basically your Goodwill, Flying Worm Vintage, etc. But all online. However, it's for ladies, and kids.

They carry all brands of clothing (the big name brands) I've seen Old Navy, Merona (a Target Brand), Gap, the list goes on.

It's all at discounted rates: Just like any thrift store the items are discounted from the original cost. You can get everything even accessories!

Clean out kit: Thred Up will send you a kit to basically clean out your closet which surprisingly is large (despite coming in a envelope) it comes with a pre-paid label so once you fill it, you give it to your post man or drop it off, then boom it's off to Thred Up's HQ, once the get it, they have to process everything etc. You get store credit or cash. This process does take awhile I found out. Mine was delivered on March 25th and won't be done processing until April 8th. There will be an update on that!!

The next few posts will be about the items I've purchased and a review of them.

Always putting the E in Extra

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts