Hello

AHHH!!

I am so sorry for going ghost on you guys!!!

What has happened?

First off I got a new job. I got out of the night shift jungle. I started at Pay Flex on September 24th, I worked 8am-4:30pm for 4-weeks and now I am officially on my official schedule 10:30am-7pm. It's the closing shift. So adjusting from 3 different time frames has not been pleasant. I am so tired that I ended up going to bed as soon as I can. My cat is mad at me for changing schedules again!

But I love, love my job it has it's moments but I wouldn't change it for anything!

"Love your job everyday, you don't have to like it everyday"

Isn't it true?

I can blog here however I am limited (as in posting pictures etc.)

What else has been going on?

I got my first publication in a pinup magazine!!! That is beyond exciting!! I will write on more about that soon.

I also did a Halloween mini photo session too!

I attended my 5th Contest too last Sunday!

I will be back as soon as I can figure things out.


Always putting the E in Extra,


Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts