Blogging from A to Z in April!

Hello! Sorry for the lack of posting this month. I was struck down with another cold. My third one this year!! But I have been busy too!

So I’ve taken on a challenge as you can see. Why an A-Z challenge?

1. To challenge myself obliviously

2. To write more

3. To get more followers

You should see my notebook planning this was interesting to say the least. A lot of ideas, mind changes, and a re-write of the schedule typical of an un-organized artist no?

But I PLAN to stay on top of this. Besides my birthday is coming up (Sunday the non posting day) I will be sharing some of the projects I came up with for my party with the correct corresponding letter.

I’d like to thank I love to create and Pinterest in advance for the help! Because sometimes even us creative people need a little help now and again! Besides these are projects I've been itching to try!! No time like the present!!

Fear not the crickets chirping on here will be ending soon. I’m working hard on projects and posts.

Comments

Popular Posts