Present and well accounted for!

I AM so sorry for abandoning my blog again!! I keep saying I won't do it again and yet....

But I will try to a better blogger I feel terrible because I didn't post a darn thing for Halloween which HORRIBLE because that IS my favorite holiday but I had no inspiration for projects this year :( I was lucky to make something for my mom for her door, paint pumpkins, and make our costumes this year.

Then on my small vacation I stupidly decide to start a re-make of the studio. See, I never really did anything to it just threw it all together and I began to think I need to improve it some so away I went and it looks like an earthquake struck. Now with the holidays around the corner I need to dig out my decorations for Christmas and still put away my boxes of Halloween decorations too yet. ARRRGH!

Meanwhile I am slowly getting back into the creative process the weather is getting colder here so I am thinking up projects to do and planning future things like my fab 30th birthday party in April.

So bear with me a little longer and I will return with SUPER FANTASTIC stuff!
Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts