Here... Sort of

I apologize for the lack of posting this month. I blame the lack of creative juices flowing and just plain laziness oh and writing on the other blog.

But some other "excuses" are as followed:

*No creative mojo whatsoever and it sucks because Halloween is my favorite month

*My job has been super stressful lately I could scream

*I am in summer denial because winter is being sneaky and coming early

*I am considering re-vamping the studio which equals insanity on my part

*Correction I've been half lazy I still managed to go to the Y... except only once this week but the desire to blog? Not so much

*Still haven't got my Halloween costume made. It will be awesome though.


I am on a small vacation next week so perhaps I can catch up on here... yeah that would be good don't you think?

Comments

Popular Posts