Getting ready

It's the last week in September, before you know it October will be here. Sunday night I got out the Halloween decorations and put them up. 

I could not wait. Could not.

Some people can't wait to decorate for Christmas, I am that way with Halloween. I did a little changing it up this year. I put some items in new locations in my apartment plus I have plans to add some new things into the mix. I have a stack of back issued Halloween magazines that I started to look through for some inspiration you may think it's silly but you never know when an idea that you didn't think about last year or the year before but now tou think it's totally awesome this year.

Not to mention I found an idea for Halloween card this year too :)

I picked up a few cheap Halloween decorations at Wal-Mart the other day. I usually don't buy much from them except for the black roses which I was disappointed in this year because they all looked too squished :/ but I got some black glittered pumpkins, a tinsel spider, and some candles for my holders.

Hopefully I can share some pics soon I am hoping to get all my bugs worked out by then.

Stay tunned!

Comments

Popular Posts