Recent Randomness

* I love have a love/hate relationship with my hair

*Every time I put on I ♥ Radio Bruno Mars It will Rain comes on (well it is the Bruno Mars station I did create)

*On a recent junking adventure I acquired a set of beautiful tinted pink wine glasses

*Also on said adventure I got 2 more Garfield glass mugs like the one I drank milk from since my childhood and still have.

*Along with something carved from a coconut from Hawaii, lincense plates and a new old camera for the collection

*Just about everything I own in my home furniture, etc is all 2nd hand the only thing that I've purchased new is a small end table in the living room and a new shower curtain.

*I am one pound away from losing 20 pounds.

*70 degree temps all week one word: FISHING!!!

*I need to get back to blogging

Comments

Popular Posts