Fashion Friday: Strange CVLT

Hello!

I hope everyone is staying healthy!

I wanted to share a review of these shoes that I had pre-ordered via Sourpuss Clothing back in January (sadly they're closed during this time) but they are shoes from the company Strange CVLT 
which are Spooky Shoes for your #everydayisHalloween aesthetic.

The shoes were ordered in around the end of January and I got them towards the end of February as well. So about a month wait. The only kicker was that the rest of my order I had to wait on as well which was a little frustrating but once I got the order and the shoes it was worth the wait!


I ordered Bat Flats in red. (they also carry them in all black and of course black/orange!).

My only complaint: The shoes are bit snug (I wear a size 10) sadly there are no half sizes. I'm wondering if I need to break them in a bit more or size up the next time?

But the shoes are super cute and very shiny!! I do plan to order again through their site to see the difference. They have Beetle-juice inspired ones AND they have pre-order for Creature of the Black Lagoon!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts