Sunday Thoughts: Easter 2020



It feels weird that today is Easter. You  wouldn't know it here you go stick your head outside the weather is cold, rainy-turning into snow (#nebraska) . Also with the pandemic there's no in person services, family get together are smaller or non existent, no real egg hunts (although there have been creative ones that involve social distancing) no Easter crafts or fancy decorations. No Easter dress either although I did purchase one but I sprained my ankle again plus with the weather I opted for pants. Also today is the anniversary of a former coworker/friend's passing and I wore pineapples (they were from Hawaii) in their honor. Also Easter falls on my work week.

I know there is a reason for the season just like Christmas (religious or not). I've been fortunate to still be working (who knew?), that I've been healthy and pretty much happy despite the circumstances that we're all going through. That's the key: WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! At then end of the day that's what truly matters.

Wherever you are if you celebrate have a Happy Easter!

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts