$10 Goodwill Challenge

Happy Friday Darlings!!

Today I thought it would be dope to share a recent $10 Goodwill challenge because I have not done in one in FOREVER and I needed some thrift therapy last week!

I wound up with three items with this trip because two items were $2.99 which my total ended up being around $8 bucks.

I scored some vintage goodies though!!

Oreo Tin ($1.99)



I LOVE this tin "I must have a Oreo Sandwich for dessert" Grammar aside, this is a fantastic tin. Based off an 1911 Oreo Ad. The tin itself is in good condition but inside not so much. I totally wanted to use it for my Oreo's but it looks cute in my kitchen none the less :)

Palm Tree Print ($2.99)



As you know, I am changing up my room, in mostly grey colors but with touches of color and tropical. So this print is perfect!!!

Last but not least: Twilight Lounge Sign ($2.99)



It's a post for another day but I also got another great find at Goodwill which be another post next week. But this sign is PERFECT!!! I knew it had to be mine.

Have a great weekend!!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts