Re Working



Before I begin today I just want to take a moment to remember today. 8 years ago our lives have forever changed. May we never forget! God Bless America and our troops who keep us free!


So back in the days of TCC whenever we did an assignment, we go up to our instructors or TA's to show our progress, they'd praise us, gave their advice BUT sometimes they sometimes say those dreaded words REWORK IT. I know myself and fellow classmates always hated that word! But now sometimes re-working isn't so bad. Last night was my night off and I decided to busy myself with something creative as always and my mind thouught of the cigar boxes that I got the library book sale for a quarter each so I got 4 of them and really haven't done much to them except for one. Well I thought I had them in my creative space stacked neatly nope. So I went to the closet trying to find them but I can't remember where the freak I put them. Hoping they are not crushed. Well I came across a color your own flower pot yet another product of OTC days, I took the color sheet out of it and placed scarpbooking paper instead. I look at it and thought boy that could use a little something I pulled it out.


Now I tried to upload a picture on here but it went to the top of the page instead of here ggrrr. I will try and post it on Facebook so you can check it out there. I also re-worked my box purse that I had done a few years back. It needed so touch ups and it looks so much better than the first time I've done it! Guess re-working isn't all that bad!
Gotta go I just found faceinhole.com and I'm going to play!
Have a great weekend and GO HUSKERS!




Comments

Popular Posts