Already September?

I promise a full concert update soon! But I am thinking it happens a lot when I am at work (I know be careful don’t hurt yourself!) I have been doing a lot of studying on photography. I have studied a ton of different photographers from known to even everyday people who do it for fun or as a hobby. I am hooked line and sinker into this. I don’t think there is a doubt in my mind that this could be my possible future and excites me! I already have the photo editing experience from TCC just need the rest to complete the process.

I have discovered that I am most happy when I am behind the camera (like when I create a project too I am very content) it’s like being in my element. Again with a car payment right now and trying to stay on top of my other bills, the going to school thing for it will have to be on the back burner awhile longer. That’s how it is but it’s never ever too late to go back! But for now I can practice and continue to study. I have decided to save for a laptop and get photoshop so that way I can get back into editing as well. I ♥ to play!

Meanwhile… I can’t believe it’s already September!! I do hate the fact it’s getting colder no longer flip-flop or tank weather :-(. But it is football season Saturday with Nebraska playing and MLC too!! Again the summer was over for me when I couldn’t swim in lake water FOR A MONTH that will be Labor Day (that usually is the official last day of summer in my book) and it hasn’t been as hot in the past weird global warming crap I am sure!

But I do love fall the colors and all the cool stuff like hay rides. Halloween of course not far away and I am planning my costume already it’s going to involve duck tape!! Not to mention Hockey season starts September 18th!!!

Oh and Sunday school too! I miss my little kiddos they are such a joy. Mason and Sam starting Kindergarten (I’ll lose them next year :-( but I want dwell on that till next May!)

Last but not least I am thinking about another photo shoot with my favorite girls here in town because I forget how awesome of the alleys and doorways etc around Fremont are! When Mary got her senior pictures done I remember she had to coolest locations and other photographers I’ve looked at have done sweet photos locally. Plus Beck agreed to a cemetery shoot with me. I have to go to Ridge to explore some of the older stones to get inspiration perhaps on the long weekend I can do that! Oh and I would to LOVE do a shoot with Miss Morgan (hint hint Debi!!)

I can’t wait to see Bret Michaels later today! Plus hopefully I can squeeze in some time to get some fair shots (hope Shannon can bear with me on that!).

As always later days!!

Comments

Popular Posts