Final Can't Clutch This

I hate endings especially a subscription service that I've grown to enjoy. I got my December Clutch appriotaely enough on December 31st. I was really excited for the final clutch!



A camera!! I collect vintage cameras so this is perfect for my collection! I've been looking for a camera style purse for quite sometime! As you know most of Can't Clutch This have universal straps that can be used with this clutch. 

Here is the flair:


It's a pretty vintage style postcard which I love!!! 

As monthly subscriptions go, I will be continuing Scent Bird in the New Year and Native (every couple of months). Not all that exciting but I will be looking into other subscriptions (I may go back to pinup in a pack). So stay tuned!!

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts