Mask Washing

 It seems weird to be talking about how to wash your masks but so has 2020. 

Wearing masks are the newest fashion trend and I now have quite a collection.  But it's important to keep them clean and somewhat sanitized so today I am sharing how I wash my masks.

I try to wash my masks about every two weeks.  


I store my used masks in this small bin I got from Thirty One. I use Tide Free & Gentle to wash them. I also use boiling hot water. The masks don't shrink from what I have noticed. 


I know the water doesn't look appealing but I give them a good soak for about an hour or 2. Then I do a hot water rinse. Let them soak again and let them air dry: 


I have only actually threw them in the washer once (in a small bag) however I prefer handing washing them. Luckily I have enough masks in my rotation that I don't have to wait for the others to be clean. 

How do you wash your masks?

Miss Mag Nificent 




 

Comments

Popular Posts