90's Wish List

Wassshup?

The 90's are making a come back! From Caboodles, to Tamagotchi's.

Today I am sharing a few things that I have found that I wouldn't mind having again :) since I was a kid growing up in the 90's (best time ever if you ask me).


Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? Card game  

My little nerdy heart fluttered when I saw this game! I was such a Carmen Sandiego junkie (never caught that slippery B) I watched the game show on PBS wishing I could be on it (just to wear the sweet beret and the jacket. Plus who wouldn't want a free trip to one of the 50 states??)

Also there is a 90's versions of Cards Against Humanity
and The Oregon Trail

I've been at my local Target they have platform shoes, Cher Inspired Plaid outfits, Holographic everything, Velcro wallets, and mini Arcade key chains!

Femme De Bloom

She has the best 90's accessories including the Uncle Jesse earrings!

Also here is a list of 27 Gifts That prove the 90's were the best which has some other fun gift ideas!!

Happy Shopping

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts