Fashion Friday: Jubly Umph

 Each week I share a post from a store that maybe local, Etsy, or online. All opinions are my own.

Jubly Umph is another shop that I found thanks to June Bugs and Georgia Peaches. I instantly fell in love with their pieces and knew I had to order!


Actually I had an idea to order a birthday present for my best friend Shannon while I ordered a brooch for myself which I wrote about here, along with the nerdy coloring book including one for Shannon!

Since Shannon is a book lover like me I got her the Reader's Gotta Read brooch:



I LOVE the nerdy coloring book! I had to get it because it had Wonder Woman in it:



I actually framed this one and hung it my bathroom!

Here's Snow White:



They just released a new Villains Collection! I'm so excited!!!!

So I am doing another run Saturday The Color Run it's a lot of fun!

Have a great weekend!!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts