April Ipsy Glam Bag review

Hello again! I’m here with another review from Ipsy. April’s bag is Beautifully Bohemian. On the Ipsy site in your glam room you get a sneak peek of the products you will be getting along with the bag. At first when I saw the bag I wasn’t sure I like it but when it came in the mail I noticed how bigger it was. I believe this is the biggest bag I’ve received so far which excites me. My phone fits perfectly! In fact, I will be using it in my beach bag this summer!

Here’s a picture of the bag and my products:



I’m going to work left to right:

Julie nail color: It’s by Jesse Girl cosmetics it’s a pink color but no specific name that I could see but I love pink as you know and own several bottles of said color. I believe this is my 3rd time getting polish in my bag? Which is the key to my heart, it goes on dark so you could get away with one coat, but I do two. But I love it!

Nude Dude mini eyed shadow by the Balm: The color is fit? Here’s another photo of it opened:



I love the vintage packing and I do like the color as well I’m trying to add more earth tones to my palette. As you know I love travel sized stuff so I’ll save it for that.

Sophisticated and sensual roll on perfume: At first I couldn’t smell it because I had a cold when I got my bag but finally I was able to and I wasn’t impressed. I prefer more clean and flowery scents. I have lots of perfume (shock right?) majority are from Victoria Secret’s Pink (four bottles in fact) however I do like roll on perfume I only have two (again for travel) but I probably won’t use this.

Starlooks mini lip gloss: Color cuddle no kidding! It’s a bit tacky going on however I do like the color and it’s another item for travel because again I have a butt load of lip glosses etc.

Hey Honey Good morning honey silk facial serum: According to the instructions it says you can apply it by itself or under your day or night cream. And excellent to go under your makeup providing a smooth glossy appearance your skin.

I tried it twice once after Jazzercise and before I put my makeup on before work. I did notice a slight glow look. The product is nice I just have to remember to use it ;)

Overall I am again happy with my products so I give April's bag an A

My friend Mary at Living a Sunshine Life shows you what you can do with your extra Ipsy bags for Mother's Day if you choose to I don't know if I could part with mine! ;) but it is a cute idea!

Comments

Popular Posts