Sunflowers

Well I have been having trouble posting again, totally stinks.

Anyways hard to believe summer is nearly over! Well it is for some kids went back to school Monday. Already, it usually the end of August they go back. Some already have gone back prior because they have year round school. I was want summer to slow down and stay!!

So far most everything is crossed off my summer bucket list; I have vacation at the end of August so I plan to attack most of the last few items on my list then.

One of them of course is outdoor photography. I spent Sunday at the beach (of course) and I took pictures of my favorite subject matter wild sunflowers. Remember last year I did a study on them.  Here are a few of my favorites it was hard to narrow it down:







Pretty huh? Such a simple subject matter but a fun way to photograph!
Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts