Simple framing

Hello! It's the start of another week. And wouldn't you know I got sinuses! Blech the change in weather is to blame! But I still have a quickie post to share!

I did a quick framing project over the weekend:



The lovely lady in the pic is my Grandma Bade. When she and my grandpa were dating. I love this picture. It was a layout at one time. But I came across in a stash of stuff so I though it would look lovely hanging on my fridge. I just used some grey paper and some double sided tape and a magnetic frame to assemble:



Now it has a place of pride!

***************************

Most of you I'm sure know about Nebraska's annual Spring game was Saturday and the touching story of Jack Hoffman. In case you didn't hear about I'm sharing the story. This is why I am proud to be a Husker and live in a great state that I do.

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts