Framed Holiday Art

With Christmas just days away, I decided to share some last minute projects. This is one of my 1st Christmas prjocets.
I had came across a die cut from the stash that my awesome friend Vicki Chrisman gave me.
So I began to think what I could do with this die cut, and I thought why not frame it?  I had out my stack of white scrapbooking paper and I traced and cut a 4x6" rectangle from it:

The die cut is from Deluxe Cuts


Before I cut out my rectangle, I painted a background using my Crayola watercolor paint brush:


Next, I cut out my rectangle and I'm ready to glue down my die cut. I used turbo tacky glue for this:



Last but not least I took a green Crayola washable glitter glue and traced some of the designs on the inside of the ornament:



Here it is in the frame on my wall:



I took a frame I already had something in and just changed it for the holidays. A fun and easy project!

Comments

Popular Posts