Lush Haul

Happy Friday!

This has been a tough week. I had back to visitations for family and friends. There has been a start of evacuations because of this years flooding. I am glad I am not working in Omaha anymore so I can be here in case I am needed more at work. Keep my state in your prayers!

I have another haul this week. I am working on some up coming content though that I am really excited about! I haven't been to LUSH in 2 years? I was past due for a trip! Plus they have new Valentine's Day line I had to try!

Eggplant 



Your mind probably went to the gutter but this bath bomb is fantastic! I want to get another one!!

Candy Bubble Brush 



Bubble bars are great! You can use them more than once and I really enjoy this one and it's pink!!

Mask of Magnaminty 




This is one of my favorite face masks! It smells so good! Also LUSH has an empty container policy if you save 5 of them you get a discount!

Unicorn Lip Scrub

My first lip scrub (totally edible) so far I am enjoying the scrub and try to use it a couple times a day. I love LUSH and it's a great form of self care!

Have a great weekend!

Miss Mag Nificent




Comments

Popular Posts